Testimonials

Testimonials

“I am writing to thank you for the wonderful service that you and your team give to our company. We have had great feedback about the service from our callers and have already referred you to a business contact. We look forward to being one of your clients for many years to come and continuing to recommend you.”
Rob Jones, Director, Business Communicate Ltd

“It’s a superb service and we’re happy to know that when we aren’t available our phone is being answered professionally by a Receptionist in a busy office. This creates a great impression for our customers!”
Andy Richards, Managing Director, Proscan Document Imaging Ltd

“I have been using Nadine’s virtual reception service since July 2009 and have found the service crucial in helping me establish Key Appointments as a credible and helpful business. It is so easy to use, all I do is log onto the website each day and type in my whereabouts. If I am unable to answer my phone, the calls are taken in a very professional manner and in the company name. A message is sent to me by text and email straight away, allowing me to return any urgent calls even if I am away from the office. I have had several comments now from my clients on how professional ‘my’ staff are, which is fantastic for the quaility of the Key Appointments brand. I would highly recommend Nadine’s virtual reception service to anyone who is concerned about missing calls within their business.” Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value
Keeley Edge, Key Appointments

“Nadine is passionate about what she does. She is highly effective at delivering quality remote assistance on all aspects of reception cover and Personal Assistance. No company need be without full reception cover when Nadine is involved.”
Jason Dean, Better Body Personal Training

“Nadine is 100% focused on customer satisfaction and understands what is involved in delivering quality services year after year. She is a pleasure to work with.”
Carolyn Mumby, Employment Law Essentials

“I have had the pleasure of dealing with Nadine on a number of occasions, either providing her with our services or using her services. Nadine knows her industry inside out, is very knowledgable, great to deal with and a fantastic public speaker. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nadine to anybody that is looking for a trustworthy PR/PA/Public Speaking service.”
Stuart Holdsworth, Owner Ascensor

“Nadine provides an invaluable service to my business, one that allows it to operate on a professional level at all times. Very highly recommended, entirely consistent and reliable in her approach.” Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
Rob Hubbard, Walker Fox Land & Property

“Nadine is inspiring, enthusiastic, determined and dynamic! As a fantastic Ambassador for Enterprise UK, Nadine never turned us down when we asked her to speak, do a presentation or take part in an enterprise activity. I don’t know how she manages to juggle it – it seems that she has an extra few hours in the day than the rest of us!”
Eimear Hale, Former Ambassadors & Networks Manager, Enterprise UK

“I started my entrepreneurial journey after reading a magazine article written about Nadine and she has always been an inspiration to me. I truly admire her super creative style. Just wish she was based in London!”
Ghislayne Perez-Barker, The Star PA

“An excellent service that has helped my business enormously”
Tim Kent, Owner, Innovations in Technology Ltd and Innovative Digital Networks Ltd

“I am constantly inspired and amazed by Nadine’s unstoppable energy and ability to put a plan into action – as evidenced at the launch of her Virtual Assistant Handbook. Not only is she a fearless networker she’s extremely professional too. If you’re looking for a Virtual Assistant with a savvy marketing edge then get in touch with Nadine. With her on your team your business will soar.”
Joe Gregory, Publisher, Bookshaker. www.bookshaker.com

Popular posts from this blog

The Virtual Assistant Handbook

Welcome to the Dream PA