The Virtual Assistant Handbook




The Virtual Assistant Handbook was the first paperback ‘how to’ book for VAs, aimed at the British market. It became a best-seller on launch day, going to the #1 slot for business books on Amazon’s UK website.
“The Virtual Assistant Handbook: insider secrets for starting and running your own profitable VA business” ISBN 1-905430-56-6 by Nadine Hill is available to buy from www.amazon.comwww.amazon.co.uk and all good bookshops.
PRAISE FOR THE BOOK
“The book is crammed full of really helpful tips and is heaven sent for a complete novice like me. It is a thoroughly enriching and inspirational read with very clear and easy to understand references. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone considering making the leap to becoming a VA.”
Alison Wright, Co Durham
“The book is a fantastic read with loads of excellent practical things that people can do if they aspire to be a VA. Also I think there is great stuff for everyone, not just VAs. I took note of a few things myself!”
David Slane, Regional Director – Local Business, Barclays
“I am a new VA and feel that this book was written just for me. It is so open and honest and points out many mistakes that I was unaware of, even after completing a recognised VA diploma. Nadine has given me such good ideas about how to focus on my niche and I have found her book very useful.”
Sharlene Smith, VA, e-virtuality
“Although I’m not in the VA business I found the book easy to understand, written with a clear, friendly writing style.”
Catherine Gregory, Senior Career Development Adviser, University of Bradford

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonials

Welcome to the Dream PA